An adaptation of Pozharskiye Kotleti… actually, more like, reworked! ‘Cuz that’s how I roll…
- Chop chicken in food processor and place in mixing bowl. Add coconut flour, dill, parsley, onions, ½ cup of cream, 2 eggs, some salt and mix together. Form cakes and coat with almond flour.
- Heat grill pan, lightly butter, and cook chicken croquettes till done. Remove and set aside.
- Same pan, melt butter, add garlic and string beans and cook till tender. When beans are almost done, add almonds to toast. Turn heat off and pour olive oil quickly toss and set aside.
- Turn heat back on, scrape up bits on the pan and add chicken stalk. Blend flour in ¼ cup cream until smooth and add to stalk. Add chili pepper and salt to taste. Cook till sauce thickens.
- Plate chicken with beans and lightly drizzle sauce.
EAT & ENJOY!
*NOTES:The croquettes can also be made with veal and is traditionally served with a mushroom sauce.