Let me say that again, but this time hear it with my Chris Rock intonation, “PORK CHOP SALAD?!?!”
Yup! That’s how we roll on Paleo!!! Straight-up this is delicious!
- Marinate pork chop with salt and pepper for 1 hour
- Marinate vegetables: tomatoes, onions, zucchini, mushrooms, and eggplant with olive oil, herbs, garlic, salt, pepper for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven 375f
- Bake vegetables for 30 minutes then put in broiler for 5-10 minutes to brown
- Melt butter in skillet and cook pork chops till done, depending on thickness 10-15 minutes each side, slice lengthwise when done
- Mix balsamic, soy, add salt and pepper to liking and toss vegetables and meat together!